About This Course
Specialization in Kalamkari Painting is a thoughtful and well-arranged course. This course will help if you are looking to learn Kalamkari painting in a structured manner. This course contains 15 chapters and each one of them are having a 40-60 minutes duration of instructions and demos.
We aren’t using natural colors, but we will follow the traditional palate regardless of the mediums.
In the initial chapters, we will focus on learning basic forms that give identity to this particular art form. Then color theory & composition!
You will be having the assignments to submit before going to the next session, in fact, the next sessions will be open only if you submit the assignments.
This course will be taken by our senior mentor Smt. Kavitha Jetti
- This course will benefit you ONLY if you practice!
- After each lesson, we have added the exercises to complete.
- It is good to complete the follow-up assignments before accessing the next session.
- *Assignment submission is mandatory if you want to get the real-time critique sessions with faculty. You are allowed to have 3 sessions in regular intervals.
- For all those who want to learn Kalamkari painting in authentic methods.